Caviste can offer customers storage facilities in our Private Reserves account at our temperature controlled bonded warehouse at London City Bond. Customers with wines in storage receive annual notifcation of the maturity of wines with further advice and valuations are available on request.
- Storage is charged bi-annually at a rate of £5 every 6 months
- All wines are insured at full replacement value
We can ONLY accept orders for unmixed cases into Customers' Private Reserves. A minimum of 12 (75cl) bottles (or equivalent) is required per wine.
Withdrawing stock from your 'Private Reserves':
- Please give us six working days notice before delivery or collection
- Delivery is free within the UK for an unmixed case or more
- Any delivery of less than an unmixed case is charged at £10 per delivery address
For further information about our Private Reserves account, or for assistance in selecting wines for laying down, please contact our Mark Bedford on 01256 701108 or e-mail us.