1. Continuous Training - At DISConsulting we are proud that learning never stops. We continually train our staff in new technologies to ensure that they give you the best-practice advice based on the vast amount of technology available today.
2. Broad Skills Base - Complex problems get solved faster if you have the right team. We can offer specialists in a broad range of disciplines, from security, disaster recovery to networking and PC support.
3. High Calibre Staff - You want the best - so do we. DISConsulting has a stringent recruitment process, so that "your people" are the best in the business.
4. Personal Service - Good relationships make it easier to get the job done. We work hard to ensure that all our staff are personable and freiendly. At your request, and irrespective of your level of IT Literacy, they will happily take the time to explain how or why things happen.
5. Lasting Relationships - You can only get better if you understand your weaknesses. That's why we spend so much time assessing your requirements, producing an audit of the software and infrastructure, which helps you make more informed decisions about upgrades, licensing and security.