Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Allhallows (Kent) Parish Council

Community Award Scheme

Launch of Kent Community Award Scheme Launch of Kent Community Award Scheme

The Kent Community Awards 2017 have been launched - and the Allhallows Parish Council is looking for nominations from local residents for people who have made a significant contribution to the village. Nomination forms, or complete the form below, should be sent to the Clerk (allhallowspc@gmail.com) or post (42 Quickrells Avenue, Cliffe, Rochester, Kent, ME3 7RB) by Monday 9th January 2017 so that the Parish Council can agree their nomination at the Parish Council meeting on the 10th January.

Mayor of Medway Stuart Tranter said “Those working in Town and Parish Councils are part of a long tradition of serving local communities. They are people who love where they live and tirelessly give their time, their energy and their creative thinking to looking after our towns and villages and helping create vision for the future. I am delighted that KALC is recognising their contribution, as well as other individuals, with these well deserved awards.”

In reaching its decision, the Council will take into account the following:

•  The level of commitment shown;
  •  Any obstacles that had to be overcome;
  •  The amount of benefit derived by the community;
  •  The number of people benefited or affected;
  •  The length of service;
  •  Such other matters that in the opinion of the Council promote the purpose of the Award.

Kent Community Award 2017 (Allhallows PC Nomination Form)

The KALC Community Award is to acknowledge and give recognition to a resident/group of Allhallows Parish who has/have made a significant contribution to this Parish over a period of years. If you know of someone who has given this sort of service and merits an Award then please do nominate them. The person must live or work within the Parish/Town Council boundary.