Little Pips Crèche
For children aged: 2 – school age
“It is our responsibility and our privilege to introduce children to the one true God who loves them and wants to have a relationship with them”. Proverbs 22:6
Andover Vineyard Pips Crèche is a safe and fun place for all pre-school aged children to learn about Jesus and develop friendships within the church.
Why is it important to work with the under fives?
- Research has shown the first five years of a child’s life are the most crucial in laying down important foundations for the rest of life.
- At Andover Vineyard we believe that even our youngest members can develop an understanding and personal relationship with God.
- We want our children to look forward to coming to church and learning about Jesus.
- We want our children to see that church can be fun and enjoyable.
- Our own faith can be developed through the children.
What fun do we get up to?
Young children learn best through purposeful play and therefore at Andover Vineyard we provide lots of fun opportunities for the children to learn about Jesus. These include story times, singing, dancing, role play, games, craft and free play. We hope that these different activities will help the children to develop and make sense of Bible stories or truths about God in relation to their own lives.
How do we ensure that it is safe?
Children need a safe and secure environment to develop. To help children know what to expect we follow a regular structure each week. We also have appointed CRB checked leaders to work with the children.
Getting to know the older children at Andover Vineyard
Once a month we join the rest of the Vineyard Stars for an informal session with singing and fun and games. This is an important chance for all the children of different ages to develop friendships.