Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Aslockton Parish Council


You can report footpath problems to our clerk through this website (go to Contact Tab), or you can report them directly to Nottinghamshire County Council via their website - http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk (look under Planning and Environment or use Search by typing "Right of Way (public paths)".


Please note it is very helpful to be able to quote the footpath number when corresponding with the County Council -  for these numbers refer to the map below.