Basingstoke Bounty Squash & Racketball
Our subscription rates are many and varied dependent upon what members wish to take part in.
Annual membership fees:
- All applicants of eighteen years of age and over must become Social Members in order that they may make use of the general facilities of the club.
- Those applicants wishing to take part in Cricket and Squash will have to pay extra annual fees for either or both as applicable at the time.
- Applicants between the aged of sixteen and seventeen, and students under twenty-one years of age who can provide proof that they are in Full Time Education pay a reduced rate annual Social Membership subscription.
- All applicants above who wish to take part in other sports such as Rugby and Football, which are run by clubs affiliated to the main club, will have to pay extra fees as stated by those organisations at the time.
- Juniors between the ages of five and fifteen years of age who wish to take advantage of sports coaching sessions run by qualified CRB checked coaches, pay one off annual rates for All Sports, which cover any or all sports that they wish to take part in. These rates are much lower than the adult rates and are also staggered from five years to fifteen years dependent upon the age of the junior. There may however be additional training costs and match fees charged by the organisers of individual sports.
Parent(s)/carer(s)/guardian(s) attending the Club in the capacity of chaperones to children under sixteen years of age attending Junior Sports activities are welcome to use the bar facilities of the Club during which time they will be charged non-members prices for any refreshments that they purchase.
Parent(s)/carer(s)/guardian(s) wishing to use the bar facilities of the Club at any other time than when acting in a chaperone capacity must become full Social Members of the Club. Naturally full Social Members will be charged members prices for any refreshments that they purchase at any time. Any use of sporting facilities of the club will incur such extra charges as detailed above.
Membership renewal dates:
- Social 1st January
- Cricket and All Sports 1st April
- Squash 1st July
If you have multiple memberships and you would prefer to pay them all in one go, this can be arranged. We can also arrange direct Debit facilities for periodic payments to suit individual needs.
Please feel free to come into the club and make yourselves known to our bar staff who will be happy, bar servery commitments allowing, to show you round the Club and explain the fee charges applicable at the time and to furnish you with such application forms that will satisfy your needs.