Bearpark Community Partnership
The primary objective of the Partnership is to support community actions aimed at improving the well-being of Bearpark citizens.
Our Partnership aims to:
- identify, promote and enable community projects;
- raise awareness of BCP/projects/other opportunities;
- build membership/ raise engagement levels;
- provide a forum for partners to develop their interests;
- connect interested partners;
- reach out to other bodies;
- secure funding and other assets to enable activities;
- build individual and group confidence;
- enhance personal and collective motivation.
Our Partnership will:
- Give priority to projects focussed on raising community well-being, e.g. reducing isolation of the elderly, improving children activities, enabling a healthier environment;
- Work in partnership with the County Council and Parish council on areas of common interest;
- Be inclusive, non-political and non-sectarian i.e. no distinction on the grounds of sex, ethnicity, politics, religion or other opinions.