Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Report Issues

Ensuring you speak to the right people is essential in getting the correct information or desired resolution to an issue as effectively and efficiently as possible.

To that end, we here at Bewdley Town Council have collated a list of contacts for various organisations, as well as what they are responsible for and how to get in touch with each department.

Bewdley Town Council Report Issues

To find out how to contact West Mercia Police, visit their website: https://www.westmercia.police.uk/home

You can file a report to West Mercia Police online, via their website: https://www.westmercia.police.uk/report

To contact West Mercia Police about anything not listed here or to inquire about anything else, visit: https://www.westmercia.police.uk/article/2325/Contact-us

101 - The police non-emergency number

101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland - when it's less urgent than a 999 call.

When should I use 101?

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.