Bexhill Farmers Market
At our weekly farmers market you can find a variety of produce; some of our current sellers include:
- 1066 Bakery: Fine selection of specialist savoury and sweet bread and rolls, danish pastries, gingerbread characters, cheese straws and home made sausage rolls with caramelised onions.
- Cade Street Nursery: The nursery specialises in growing garden plants particularly annual and perennial plants.
- High Weald Dairy: Producers of a delicious range of award winning cheeses from organic cow's milk, conventional & organic sheep milk and goat milk.
- Made by Virginia: Handknitted bears, bags, scarves. Handmade greetings cards, quilted & patchwork cushions, framed photographs.
- Perry Court Farm: Perry Court Farm has been growing fruit and vegetables on a responsible & environmentally friendly way for 3 generations. They produce over 200 different varieties of English crops.
- Rock-A-Nore Fish Smokers: A family business. Traditionally smoked fish with a distinctive flavour - salmon, kippers, mackerel, trout and prawns. Speciality is hot-smoked salmon in 3 different flavours.
- Strangefruits: Their range of speciality jams, marmalades, chutneys and sauces are produced from the finest natural ingredients. Made from locally grown fruit and vegetables wherever possible.
- Tanyards Fruit Farm: Hoo's famous pick-you-own fruit farm, with seasonable fruits; strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries (green & red) black/redcurrants, sun/tay berries and also plums, damsons and runner beans (seasonal).
- The Quality Cake Company: Home made cakes, pastries and puddings made using the finest ingredients, including local milk,cream, free range eggs, fruit and vegetables and now homemade butter.
- The Sussex Pie Co.: Handmade meat pies, fruit pies, pasties and savoury pastries using all local and free range meat.
- The Proper Tea Co: over 70 fine selected blended teas and accessories