Bleasby Parish Council
Bleasby Parish Council is looking for a new councillor.
As a councillor representing your community you will help keep it a great place to live and work. You will be supported in your role and will be expected to undertake training. You should be comfortable working electronically. You should have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
To be considered applicants need to
· Be British citizen, a Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of the European Union
· Be 18 years or over at time of application
· Not be disqualified to stand for election.
You also must meet at least one of the following criteria:
· Be on the Register of Electors and living at an address in the Parish
· Own a property in the Parish
· Run a business in the Parish
· Live within 3 miles of the Parish boundary.
TO APPLY, please request an application pack from:
Bleasby Parish Clerk
3 Jackson Court
Belina Boyer, Parish Clerk