Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Bourton-on-the-Water Parish Council

Cllr Jonathan Jowitt

Bourton-on-the-Water Parish Council Cllr Jonathan Jowitt

I'm married to a hard-working wife with 1 child attending a local primary school. A Yorkshireman by birth who has lived in the village for the past 10 years. Being close to retiring from full-time employ, I joined the Parish Council to increase my involvement in our community, support local initiatives, help develop our delightful village, and hopefully improve the lives of its residents.

I remain a volunteer STEM Ambassador, hopefully passing on the importance of Maths and Sciences to our region’s school children to better arm them for their careers. Having rewarding jobs and a strong village environment for this future generation is something for which I am impassioned.

Being new, I’m attending various committees to understand where I can best use the skills I developed in the media, broadcast and music industry.

I currently sit on the Community Services Committee.

Please click here to contact Cllr Jowitt by email.

Please click on this link to view the redacted copy of my Member's Register of Interests.

Redacted Interests Scanned-Redacted-Register-of-Interests-JJowitt.pdf 131.4 KB