Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

E.B.A. League

Date Home Team Score Away Team

01M 21/06/21

Brotton

Thornaby Village

02T 24/06/21

Saltburn

Brotton

03M 28/06/21

Brotton

Cochranes

04T 01/07/21

Guisbrough KGV

Brotton

05M 05/07/21

Brotton

Jack Hatfield

06T 08/07/21

Smith`s Dock

Brotton

07M 12/07/21

Brotton

Nunthorpe

08T 15/07/21

Guisbrough Priory

Brotton

09M 19/07/21

Brotton

Marske

10T 22/07/21

Skelton

Brotton

11M 26/07/21

Brotton

Hutton Rudby

12T 29/07/21

Thornaby

Brotton

13M 02/08/21

Brotton

Borough Park

14T 05/08/21

Middlesbrough B

Brotton

15M 09/08/21

Middlesbrough A

Brotton

NYBL Season 2021 - Arrangements sanctioned by the management committee April 2021:
To ALL Club Secretaries and Members please find outlined below the decisions taken thus far by the Management Committee on April 18th to ensure some form of competitive Bowling can take place this coming summer, assuming the current ‘Roadmap’ set out by the Government will not change prior to the start of the planned matches: 
League Matches will hopefully begin on Monday June 21st, with the intention to complete a half season of fixtures by mid- August i.e. 16 fixtures if all Clubs participate i.e. 2 / week. There will be NO League FEES for 2021.
Teams will consist of 4 groups of 3 players with each player using 3 woods i.e. Triples.     
Following on from (2) above there will be 24 players on 4 rinks for each match and Clubs / players should follow Bowls England guidance currently set out at that time. 
Matches will consist of 18 ends with one shot played for at the first 2 ends;
The usual points system will be applied and also the rules regarding cancellations will also be retained;
All matches should commence by 6.30pm and this time applies for the full season as matches should be completed by mid-August; 
Fixtures will be published in early May when all Clubs have notified the League they wish to participate or not this year!
Also in May details of other Events the NYBL would like to see take place such as the League Competitions, Champion of Champions etc will be published as soon as they have been finalised;
Though the current situation we find ourselves in is not ideal I do hope that all Clubs and their Members appreciate what the Management Committee is trying to achieve to ensure this coming Bowling Season is not totally wasted as it was last year.
Regards, Malcolm McNulty   Hon. Sec.  NYBL

For other results around the county click here http://www.nybl.co.uk/fixtures.html