Capel-le-Ferne Farmers Market
Our current stallholders include:
- Alkham Valley Preserves: Wide variety of jams, marmalades, jellys,pickels and chutneys. All made from local produce were possible.
- Bags and Scarves: Handbags and scarves
- Bessborough Farm: We grow over 17 varieties of apples, 12 varieties of plums, 4 varieties of pears and an assortment of berries.
- BirdBrains: Clocks, wood turning, bird boxes and wooden toys
- Boy Callum: Fresh locally caught fish -including cod, haddock, plaice, mackeral, trout, scallops, crab etc.
- Butterbox Fudge: Beautiful buttery fudge
- Cakes by Barbra: Beautiful hand made cakes, family size and individual plus other sweet treats.
- Crunden's: Local fruit and vegetables
- Eve's Stained Glass: Stained glass products
- Farthingloe Bakery: Bread, cakes and pastries
- Heathmor Jewellery: Maker of gemstone and crystal jewellery
- Izzy's Deli: Ready meals, both meat and vegetarian; quiches and meat pies; soups, salads, olives, sun dried tomatoes and more. We are known for the dry cured ham which is hand carved to order and samples always available.
- James Taylor Photography: Portraits taken on the spot, family and pets. Buspass passports, driving licence pictures.
- M & B Marshall: Plants
- Manor View Nurseries: Garden ornaments, cut flowers, bedding plants, perennials, pot plants and veg plants.
- Marsh Produce Ltd: We are a family run farm located in Romney Marsh where we specialize in rare breed lamb and pork, all born and raised on our farm, and Dexter Beef matured for 28 days.
- Patsy's Patchwork: Home made cushions and quilts
- Pressies Galore: Decorated glassware; attends Capel every other week
- R & R Ales: Kentish Farmhouse Gallant Ale
- Romney Marsh Flapjack: I make all the products and where ever possible use natural and organic ingredients. We currently produce 18 different varieties including honey and oat, cherry and almond, date and walnut, apricot and almond, apple and sultana, cranberry and orange and more!
- Sandgate Bakery: Speciality bread, pies, sausage rolls and cakes
- Sherley's Farm: Free range eggs
- Spirits of England: A variety of fruit liquers including toffee vodka
- Woodchip: Wood products