National Food Strategy
Char Valley Parish Council
I don't know if you are aware of the UK's National Food Strategy - a comprehensive review of everything to do with food from farming and growing to cooking, diet, eating, nutrition.
They are doing some remarkable things:
- Creating a People's Assembly to gather evidence
- Inviting anyone from academics and scientists to individual consumers to contribute
- Publishing their reading list
- Saying that it's a complex issue and the interesting stuff is where disciplines cross over.
The closing date for submitting evidence or asking to be involved is 25th October.
- I wonder if you want to contact them
- I shall be putting myself forward to be on the People's Assembly
- I'm happy to submit any writing on your behalf (I have got a draft of un-pick-apart-able, but you may have much more by now).
Do let me know if you want me to do anything.
Annette Marks - Parish Clerk
- 01308 459268
Find Char Valley Parish Council
Please contact the council by email or telephone., Whitchurch Canonicorum, Bridport, Dorset
Please note that the map shown on this page does not cover the whole parish, for this please see the map page.