Coalville & District Bowling Association Competition Rules
- The Competitions will only be available to clubs that enter a team into the Coalville and District League.
- Players can only represent the team they register with, prior to the start of the Coalville and District league season.
- The draw for all competitions will be made at a Delegates Meeting and carried out by two Committee members and a delegate.
- First name drawn out (Challenger) will be responsible for arranging the game and offering three possible dates for the game to be played on
- Games are to be played before the dates set out on the competition cards sent to both participating parties (there will be at least 14 days between rounds), any queries should be brought to the attention of the Competition Secretary Immediately. Score cards to be sent out with opponents' phone numbers on them
- Results are to phoned in to the Competition Secretary on the date of play, no later than the play by date of the competition.
- Finals to be played on a ‘Neutral Green’. (All Clubs are asked to make their Greens available for the agreed ‘Final Day’ dates). The 'Finals Day' date will be decided at the Pre-season meeting however the Green will only be decided based on the Teams who reach the Finals for that year and will be played on a Neutral Green to all those who reach the Finals.
- All clubs are asked to nominate; a club Champion, a ‘Top Rink’ (Can be mixed) and as many Pairs as possible.
- Substitutes can be used if they are registered with the same team as the member whom is unavailable and have not entered the same competition already that year.
- Non appearance of a team or competitor at the presentation may result in forfeiting any prize money. A nominated stand in is acceptable if circumstances prevent the winner/s from attending.
Disputes to be dealt with by the Committee