The residents of Collingham have been extremely generous and have funded five defibrillators for the village.
The use of these will be under the direction of East Midlands Ambulance service after having called 999 and a heart attack being suspected.
You can familiarise yourself with their locations, which are show on the plan below.
The solid line indicates the five defibrillators which are available 24/7 located at:
- The Fire Station, Baptist Lane - ///innovator.hails.bearable
- The Youth & Community Centre, Low Street - ///nickname.brightens.compliant
- William Bailey House, Windsor Close - ///listen.unwanted.clocks
- The Cricket Club Pavilion, Dale Field, Newark Road - ///boss.ladder.tabs
- Beaufields House, The Poppyfields, The Hedgerows - ///plug.products.steadier
The What3Words link shows the exact location on an interactive map.
The dotted line indicates the defibrillator located at Collingham Football Club, which is available when the club is in use and therefore the gates are unlocked.