Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Cranleigh Bowls Club

2017 Cranleigh BC Away Days

The new 2018 outdoor season is approaching and Rod Warriner has been very busy arranging some very interesting fixtures for us.

The dates and provisional details for these matches are as follows:

Sunday May 27th 2-00pm  Home: Surrey Presidents 6 mixed rinks( Presentation of Tours Excellence Award to Cranleigh BC)

(PLEASE NOTE AWAY DAY  COSTS AND TIMES ARE BASED ON 2017, WILL VARY. TBC

(+ Players match Levy and Guests Teas )

Thursday 7th June, 14.30:  Windsor Great Park BC  18 players max. Mixed Triples +Guests-partners (29 seats available) 

Leave Cranleigh at a time to be decided. Coach travel will be provided, the approx. cost for the trip, match fee, tea and biscuits after nine ends and a sit down meal after the game will be in the region of £20.00 max. Guests are very welcome, approx. cost £19.00 incl. meal. +Match Levy

Wednesday 18th July, 14.30:   Middleton Sports Club, near Bognor Regis (18 players max. Mixed Triples +guests -partners                              

Leave Cranleigh at (approx. 11-00am) Coach travel will be provided, the approx. cost for the trip including match fee and tea after the game will be in the region of £20.00 max.  Guests are very welcome, approx cost £15.00 + Match Levy

Thursday 9th August, 14.30:  Ryde Marina Bowls Club, IOW (18 players. Mixed Triples + guests-partners 29 seats available ) 

Leave Cranleigh approx 08.00am.  Coach and hovercraft travel will be provided, the approx. cost for the trip including match fee, tea and biscuits after nine ends but no meal at the end of the game will be in the region of £30.00 per player (Guest £25.00)   + match levy     

The above matches are officially arranged so please let me know, which if any or all, will be of interest to you so that I can start to plan coach bookings etc. at the earliest opportunity.

Your interest at this point is to ascertain the general level of interest for these matches and not a final commitment to play.