Join Our Club
Our Recruitment Team under the Chair person William Price: can make contact with our Bowling club, 01483 276246 or 275992.
Chairperson William Price: Committee members:Alan Still, Anthony Brearley, Pam Routley .Robbie Anderson Bryan Hill
MAKE FRIENDS WITH US!
- Cranleigh Bowls Club (CBC) has circa 50members, with a mix of men and women of all ages – some with only a year or two’s experience and some vey experienced over a number of years.
- We invite new joiners to come and try something new and interesting, whilst meeting and making new friends within a supportive environment, including use of the magnificent club which hosts many good entertainments throughout the year.
- Club :INTRODUCTION TO BOWLS DAY SUNDAY APRIL 29 th and get involved in our matches straight away.
- We have an excellent facility, ranging from a fully licensed club, reputedly the best bowling green in Surrey and new extensive changing room facilities. Wonderful social club with regular weekly entertainment.
- We are running four free coaching sessions every year during May with our qualified coaches; In addition to 1/1.
- We will provide bowls on a loan basis for an initial period; To assist new bowlers until they find which type of bowl suits
- them. We will aim to give new bowlers a buddy to help them find their way in the club.
- All new bowlers will be receive a one months free practice time in May, after which we hope you will join us.
- You will be okay wearing casual clothes.
- All you need to do is come along with flat soled shoes, which you can later upgrade to bowling shoes
- You can use the main club for a drink and bar meal, and welcome to join the main club even if you do not decide to
GROW WITH US!
- As part of the coaching process and after you join the club we hope to provide you with a ‘dedicated buddy’ who will introduce you to the social roll up days, where you may practice within a fun environment;
- After your introductory period, you will progress to bowls club and social club membership.
- Your ‘buddy’ will introduce you to all aspects of the club and mentor you through those early days during your first season
- As your skills develop we will advise, when the time is right to progress into friendly competitions.
YOU NEED NO EXPERIENCE TO JOIN US – JUST A DESIRE TO ENJOY A NEW SOCIAL SCENE – WITH US!
The New Members Guide below will provide you with the basic information about the club and is a valuable source of information about the game of bowls and the rules of the game.