Crofton Bowling Club
Bar Policy & Procedure
- The Bar is open for Friendlies, 'Special' Matches, Men's P&D Matches (tbc), and other matches as decided by the Executive Committee.
- When the Bar is open, Teas and Coffees remain available for purchase from the Kitchen.
- No such Tea/Coffee sales are required to be added to Bar Records.
- The Bar Manager is responsible for Purchases, Cash Control, maintenance of a Stock Sheet, and maintenance of Bar Accounts and Records.
- The Bar Manager will establish and publish (in clubhouse, and online, below) a roster for the Stewards
- The Bar Manager will ensure that Stewards are competent and trained to run the Bar.
- The washing-up of Glasses, etc, and disposal of bar rubbish, will be part of the Catering Team's duties, but the Stewards will assist.
Stewards' Rota will appear here