Crofton Bowling Club
- Cowplain BC, Padnell Road Recreation Ground, Cowplain, W'ville, PO8 8EH
Note: artificial surface
- Drive to Waterlooville (typically via M27/A27/A3M).
- Exit the A3M motorway at J3 (signs to Waterlooville), and take the left exit at the motorway exit roundabout, signposted to 'Waterlooville'.
- Proceed across the next roundabout towards Waterlooville town centre. At the next roundabout, take the second exit signposted 'Cowplain A3'.
- Head north up London Rd - that's the A3, not the A3M - for about a mile towards Cowplain and go straight on at the first set of traffic lights (which are at a junction with a road only on your left).
- As you enter the Cowplain shopping area, and encounter a second set of traffic lights (actually a double set), turn right (signposted 'Activity Centre') at the second part of the double set of lights, into Padnell Road; see image below - click/tap to enlarge.
- Proceed along Padnell Road, passing 'St Wilfrid Cowplain' Church on your left; turn right at the next turning, signposted 'Cowplain Activity centre, Padnell Junior School" and "Bowling green'; see image below - click/tap to enlarge.
- Cowplain Bowling Club lies behind the Cowplain Activity Centre.
- There is a narrow lane to the right of the Activity Centre which leads down to a parking area adjacent to the Club, or park in the first car park and walk down the lane to the Club.