Friends of Crofton
'Friends of Crofton' explained
A membership category of 'Friends of Crofton BC' did exist, under the Club Constitution, and with membership fee determined annually by the Executive Committee, for
- former members no longer able to bowl
- spouses, parents or friends of existing members
Once enrolled and subscribed as a 'Friend of Crofton BC', each such 'Friend' is entitled to..
- receive details of the Club's bowling and social functions.
- use the facilities of the Clubhouse during bowling and social functions, and be entitled to free tea, coffee, biscuits and cake, if available, throughout the season.
- bowl 'roll-ups' of any length jack they wish, subject to rink availability, throughout the season, without charge or green fee.
with the following limitations:
- is not entitled/allowed to attend Club Meetings or have any jurisdiction over the Club's affairs.
To become a 'Friend of Crofton'
An Application Form for those wishing to become a 'Friend' (including those just retiring from regular Membership) is separately available Friends of Crofton Membership Form. Please contact the Membership Secretary for further details.
Annual Renewal of 'Friends' Membership
Below are two forms:
- The Friends of Crofton Membership Renewal Form
- This is the subscription form for membership renewal of a ‘Friend of Crofton’, to be filled in, signed, and returned to the treasurer.
- The Club 50/50 Draw Form
- This form enables you to support the club by buying tickets for the ‘50/50 Club Draw’
For those 'Friends' registered as 'without an online presence', hard-copy documents are being provided direct by, and are also available on request from the Membership Secretary.
Please download and print off the documents if you are able (see note above). When complete you can return them to the Club Treasurer either by attending the Sign-On day in the clubhouse on 17 February 2022 2-4pm, 6-7pm, or by returning them online to the Club Treasurer.
Details of how to pay are on the form but can also be viewed here Payments by Members.
The documents are password protected. Bona fide Members or 'Friends' wishing to be advised/reminded of the password should contact the Membership Secretary.
Click/tap the document(s) below to view.
List of the 'Friends of Crofton'
Below is a list of the Friends of Crofton, together with authorised contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
The purpose of this document is to enable Members and Friends to contact other Friends on matters of mutual interest relating to the Bowls Club. The Club relies on its Members and Friends to use this information securely, with discretion, and in line with the Club's Data Protection policy, as referenced in the Data Privacy Notice to Members, just as one would for a hard-copy list of contact information.
The document is password protected. Bona fide Members or 'Friends' wishing to be advised/reminded of the password should contact the Membership Secretary. For additional security, the document has attributes that inhibit copying/printing.
Click/tap the document below to view.
For any further queries on 'Friends of Crofton', please contact the Membership Secretary.