Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Ladies' Section Meetings

A message to all P&D Ladies' Clubs/Sections from P&D WBA League Secretary Gillian May:

14 May 2020

Hello to everyone,

Just to let you know I have put a video containing the wonderful photographs received from the Ladies onto the [P&D WBA] website here (www.pandwba.co.uk | Photo Gallery | P&D WBA League v Coronavirus - 2020). Please ensure you have the sound on! [You may also wish to expand the size of the video window, once it starts to play].

Sadly no pictures were received from Bridgemary, Forton, Gas Social or Portchester, so not a completely full house. There's still room for theirs in the final 'still' collage, as I am open to receiving photos.

I cannot express my thanks enough to the Ladies who went the extra mile to produce some imaginative pictures which are now firmly established in the P&D WBA history.

My special thanks to Lynda Gibbs, Milton Park Ladies, for sowing the seed which allowed me to use my own imagination.

I hope that the Ladies in your club can see what their friends got up to in lockdown.

I have so enjoyed the telephone conversations that have taken place between some of us - always charged with laughter.

A very big thank you once again.

Best wishes to you all,

Gill

Ladies' Section Meetings

The next Ladies' Meeting was planned to take place in the Clubhouse on Wednesday 15 April 2020 at 10:30, but is postponed to a future date tba.

Minutes of Ladies' Section Members' Meetings, and of annual P&D WBA AGM and Executive Meetings with Club Captains/Secretaries, are available here.

Click on the selected document to open. These documents are password-protected. If you require a password reminder, please contact the Club Assistant Secretary.

List of 'badged' (awarded 'badge' at District Association or County level) ladies, and those in qualifying status, are shown here.

For other queries, please contact the Ladies' Secretary.