This page holds our 'Welcome for New Members' documents; the below documents are for use by the Assistant Secretary in inducting new members:
There is also a document 'Information & Guidance for New Members', below. It is available here as a regular A4 document, but is intended and designed to be provided to each new member as a printed and folded A5-size booklet.
To print the document below in A5 folded booklet form, follow the appropriate guidance for the application and/or operating system being used.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Windows) - select 'regular page sequence' document version below, and follow the booklet printing guidance from Adobe here, or from Wikihow (Method 1, but skip steps 1 & 2) here.
- Preview (MacOS), or under Windows without selecting 'Booklet' printing option - select 'booklet printing page sequence for Preview-MacOS users' document version below
- select 'print'
- select layout = 2 per page
- select duplex = 'Y' / 'stapling short-side top'
- Printing as booklet is not recommended from tablets or smartphones (whether iOS or Android), as one of the several purpose-designed apps, available from app stores generally for a small charge, would be typically required.
Administration of Temporary Membership is another responsibility of the Assistant Secretary, in conjunction with the Senior Coaches and the Treasurer. Information on this subject is available here.
A number of documents within these web-pages contain information to be retained within the club, and are therefore password-protected, as are other physical elements of our Premises. These passwords are changed regularly and announced to members typically around Sign-on / Pre-Season Meeting time and otherwise as required, but it is recognised that members subsequently browsing this website or accessing password-protected elements of the premises may not always recall a password. Members may therefore request a password reminder from the Assistant Secretary, who ensures that the member is a current year's subscribed member, prior to issuing the password reminder using the procedure in the (password-protected) document below.