Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Crofton Bowling Club

Men's P&D League Division 2

Men's P&D League Division 2 Table

Team Pl W T L RW RT Shot Diff Points

Rowner

Bedhampton

Gosport

Milton Park

Denmead

Star & Crescent

Naismith

Crofton

College Park

Bridgemary

The table above is from the original published by P&D BA as at dd Mmm 2019 ['empty' pre-season table].

At season-end after each team has played 18 matches, one team will be promoted and three teams will be relegated. This atypical arrangement is based on the P&D Association's rebalancing of the numbers of teams (27 in total) across all the divisions (9 will be in each of the three divisions).

Note new 2019 provisions for wearing of shorts: 

Wearing of Shorts
Shorts may now be worn in all P&D regulated games (i.e. ALL League Matches & Competitions) as long as the shorts bear the Bowls England logo.

There is a proviso that, if the Home Club does NOT allow shorts to be worn on their green, then visiting players must adhere to their wishes. However, as at the beginning of the season, all the P&D affiliated clubs now allow shorts to be worn.

ALL members of the Side must be attired the same - i.e. all players must wear same Coloured/White Shirts and Trousers/Shorts (i.e all wear 'Grey' or 'White'). Additionally, if a player's Shorts being worn do not bear the BE Logo, then his opponents can object, in which case he must change into trousers or face disqualification from the match.

Team Captain's contact information is here.

Away Travel information is here.

2019 A-Team P&D League Division 2 - Fixtures & Results (Crofton scores first) - under construction

Date Opponent Venue Capt Shots Rinks Points Remarks

Fri 26 Apr

College Park

Home

17:45 start, in April

Mon 29 Apr

Bedhampton

Away

17:45 start, in April. Artificial green

Fri 03 May

Naismith

Away

Fri 10 May

Milton Park

Home

Fri 17 May

Rowner

Away

Fri 24 May

Bridgemary

Away

Fri 31 May

Denmead

Home

Fri 07 Jun

Gosport

Away

Fri 14 Jun

Star & Crescent

Home

Mon 17 Jun

College Park

Away

Fri 21 Jun

Naismith

Home

Fri 28 Jun

Milton Park

Away

Fri 05 Jul

Rowner

Home

Fri 12 Jul

Bridgemary

Home

Fri 19 Jul

Denmead

Away

Fri 26 Jul

Gosport

Home

Fri 02 Aug

Star & Crescent

Away

17:45 start, in August

Mon 12 Aug

Bedhampton

Home

17:45 start, in August

The Portsmouth & District Bowling Association website has the official League Tables and Fixtures/Results

Team selections from 2019 squad [will be] shown below:

Note that the document is password-protected. Members requesting a password reminder should contact the Assistant Club Secretary.