There are three weekly 'tea' rosters for home matches:
- P&D Men's Team Evening Matches
- organised and fulfilled by the Ladies, for which the Men of the P&D team remain humbly grateful (and not worthy, etc) - not operational in 2022
- P&D Men's Midweek Triples Afternoon Matches
- G&F Mixed Triples Team's Evening Matches
- fulfilled by members of other Colours' Teams' 'squads'
Each squad member is allotted one or more 'tea duty sessions' to meet the needs of these fixture schedules.
The teas roster (for the evening matches) is established under the responsibility of the Club Captain and shown below.
Please click/tap the document below. Note that the document is password-protected. Members requiring a password reminder should contact the Membership/Assistant Secretary.
Any member wishing to exchange their current assignment with another member should arrange this directly with another member, then contact the Club Captain (or delegate), as responsible roster organiser, to advise of the agreed swap. The roster schedules may then be updated and subsequently re-posted here and on one of the clubhouse notice-boards.
Procedure for those on 'teas' duty is available here.