The Croydon Municipal Officers Bowling Club was formed in 1907 by several council staff. Early fixtures included Bensham Manor, Master Bakers, Sutton, Erith, Metropolitan Police, Bethlem Hospital, Croydon to name a few. In 1934 the club move to Waddon Wells where we are today. We have a 7 rink bowling green and great little pavilion. The Club is often used by the B.C.B.A, B.C.L.B.A and the County. We hold many social events and have darts team which play in the winter. There is also a crib team which play in a league through the winter months. We are a friendly club that would welcome estabilished bowlers, new bowlers and social members.