Dementia Friendly Hampshire
Dementia Friendly Hampshire is driving the development of dementia friendly communities across the county.
We are an independent charity, linked with Alzheimer's Society's national Dementia Friendly Communities program.
We want Hampshire to be a county where people affected by dementia can live a good life, with opportunities to participate in and contribute to their communities and be valued for who they are.
We do this by:
- helping to set up and supporting local Dementia Action Groups
- encouraging organisations to become dementia friendly and to join the Hampshire Dementia Action Alliance
- being involved in innovative and exciting Projects and Partnerships
- signposting people to advice and information on dementia
- promoting Dementia Awareness
- partnering with other organisations and businesses to create opportunities for people affected by dementia to continue living their lives as well as possible!
Anyone who is keen to make a positive difference to the lives of those affected by dementia is very welcome to join us!