Did you know Exeter Phoenix is a registered charity? Less than 15% of our annual income comes from funding bodies such as the Arts Council; the balance must be found from ticket sales, commercial activities and through fundraising. Donations are vital so that we can sustain and grow all the many charitable activities we offer:
- Free access to our Art Gallery: bringing work by some of the best contemporary artists around Exeter.
- Free workshops and classes for young people: offering a chance for any young person, no matter what their background, to learn new skills and harness talent.
- Free activities for families: from art and dancing classes for little ones, free film screenings to a full day of events on Family Sundays, we offer ways for families to spend quality time together doing something creative.
- Artist development and support: Each year we commission contemporary artists and film-makers to create new works. Many of the artists we support go on to have very successful careers, winning awards and realising potential that may not have discovered with our help.
- Access for all: we want to make Exeter Phoenix a welcoming, accessible place to everyone. Donations will help us improve building facilities for disabled patrons and programme an increased number of sign language interpreted and audio described events.
We are immensely grateful for any generous support you can offer.
How you can help:
Anything you can give to help support our work will be really appreciated. Lots of us are feeling the pinch which means our free activities, access for audiences and artist support has never been so important.
Online donations will soon be available but in the meantime, if you would like to make a donation, please call Kelly Johnson on 01392 667054.
If you work for a local business, there are many ways you can support your local arts charity whilst receiving lots of added benefits.
We think about our business relationships creatively as a genuinely collaborative two-way partnership. We pride ourselves on a professional, friendly and flexible approach to meeting your business objectives, with a focus on return on investment. Whether you’re interested in sponsoring a special event or a particular strand of our programme, we can help you to:
- Market to a target demographic
- Entertain clients in a fun and creative way
- Demonstrate your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Convey the ‘personality’ of your organisation
To find out more about the range of sponsorship opportunities we have on offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01392 667054