Fakenham Farmers Market
Fakenham farmers market has around 30 stalls each month offering a variety of high quality, local produce. Some of our current producers include:
- A. J. Ward & Sons: Large range of garden vegetables & salads in season.
- Ashill Fruit Farm: Plums, pears, apples, plus a selection of apple juice and cider vinegar.
- Bootifull Coffee: Mobile espresso coffee bar - range of flavoured coffee beans with ground to order service.
- Briston Beef: Wild rabbit, venison & game in season.
- Candi's Chutney: Large range of delicious homemade chutneys.
- Coen van Beuningen: Frozen organic beef, lamb, pork, back and chicken.
- Coriander & Lime: Homemade authentic curries and indian dishes, cookery classes and catering.
- Creake Plant Centre: Unusual plants, roses, shrubs & trees.
- Diane & Jason Peart: Chickens, turkeys, ducks and guineafowl.
- Green Farm Lamb: Locally reared top quality lamb and mutton.
- J. F. Temple & Sons: Award winning range of handmade cheeses.
- Mr Kews Pies: Award Winning Handmade premium Pies using locally sourced ingredients where possible.
- Olives and Stuff: Marinated olives and appetisers.
- Pixie Hall Cakes: Handmade cakes, cookies and traybakes. A range of gluten and dairy free always available.
- Pye Baker Ltd: Excellent range of artisan breads, croissant etc.
- Rory Watson: Free range eggs.
- Somerville House Foods: Vegetarian foods inc Scotch Eggs, griddlecakes, turnovers, empanadas and a large range of chutneys.
- Tavern Tasty Meats: Pork: rare brad Gloucester old spot, large black, British lop, sausages, pies etc. Lamb: Sount Down, Whitefaced Woodland & Shetland.
- The Garden Farmer: Fruit and vegetable seedlings, potted herbs, ready-to-plant vegetable gardens.
- The Marmalady: Genuinely homemade jams Jellies and a large range of Marmalades.
- Thistlefield Plants: Specialist plants.
- Thistlefield Soups: Homemade from locally sourced vegetables, suitable for freezing.
- Westons of Blakeney: Local crabs, fresh fish, own smoked fish, potted shrimps, pates chowders.