The Full Moon
At the heart of the village is the Full Moon pub. The building was originally three cottages and the pub started as a single-room bar in one. Records show there was a beerhouse here in 1841 and the pub may have existed even earlier. The cottages were only knocked into one after 1975 and the porch added at a later date.