Fleckney Parish Council
APPOINTMENT OF STREET ORDERLY
Working 10 hours per week on a flexible basis
The Parish Council is seeking to appoint a suitable person, who must be fit and active and enjoys working outdoors and be able to work on a flexible basis, to keep the pavements, walkways and public areas, particularly in and around the Village centre, clean and free of litter etc.
The main duties include:
- Keeping the Village centre free of litter.
- Keeping other areas in the Village free of litter as time allows.
- Reporting damage that needs immediate attention.
- Providing a written report on a monthly basis.
- Gritting pavements during periods of adverse weather.
The appointment will initially be for six months and will become permanent subject to satisfactory performance.
Rate of pay is £7.50 per hour. Working hours are flexible over a five/six day working week which will on occasions include weekend working.
For further information and/or to obtain an application pack email email@example.com or visit the Parish Council website at www.hugofox.com/community/fleckney-parish-council-12925/about-us/.
Closing Date for Applications: 1st September 2017.