COMPETITION PLAY BY DATES
Please note that the play by dates on the competition draws are MANDATORY. Failure to play or resolve matches by the allocated date may result in both parties being removed from the competition.
The top player in the draw is the challenger and is responsible for booking a rink and getting a marker where necessary. It is, however the responsibility of both parties to ensure that matches are played on time.
If you are unable to play a game on time please contact either Mike Millington or Mike Wallbridge.
- W&R Cup - Singles championship (not open to members playing league bowls for another club or entering another club’s championship)
- Green Medal - Singles Previous winners not eligible
- Jack Brook Cup - Handicapped singles
- Salter Cup - Two wood singles
- Birch Cup - Handicapped singles (not open to bowlers who have won a singles competition at Fleming Park
or another club other than age-related or short version singles)
- Club Pairs - Pairs drawn by lot
- Parkinson Trophy - Over 60 Handicapped singles
- Osmond Pairs - Over 60 Pairs drawn by lot