Parish Council Meetings
Calendar of Meeting Dates: Additional meetings may be called if required in order to discuss planning applications
- Thursday 6th October 2022 - Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 17th November 2022 - Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 1st December 2022 - Provisional meeting for any emergency items
- Thursday 2nd February 2023 - Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 16th March 2023 - Annual Parish Meeting, followed by Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 18th May 2023 - Annual Parish Council Meeting, followed by Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
Further dates will be agreed at the May meeting
The Parish Council represents the local community and works closely with the District and County Council to maintain and improve the parish. It provides local services, including grass cutting, allotments and community grants. The Council has also funded a community defibrillator, grit bins, benches and play equipment and is a consultee on local planning applications.
Ordinary Parish Council Meetings are held approximately every other month, with Planning Meetings (where the Council makes a consultation response on local planning applications) and Extra-Ordinary Meetings being held as and when required.
The meeting location is shown on each agenda, with meetings usually being held in Harby Village Hall Committee Room, which is accessed off Low Street. Parking is available at the Village Hall and is accessed off the High Street.
The public is welcome to attend meetings and can ask questions and share their views during the public time (decisions can not be made on items raised, if they are not on the agenda - they will be added to the next agenda).
For the latest ANNUAL RETURN, accounts and budget, which are considered at Parish Council meetings, visit the Finance and Audit page.