Harby Parish Council (Nottinghamshire)
Harby Village Hall
Harby with Swinethorpe Victory Hall
The hall is well maintained and is used by members of the local community and for private hire including regular groups and national organisations such as the WI. It has previously received Lottery funding of £250,000 to modernise and the upgrade facilities. Its facilities include a main hall (with stage), a kitchen, a bar, a meeting room and disabled access.
Where to find us
High Street, Harby, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG23 7EB (see map at the bottom of the page).
What facilities are there?
Facilities include a:
- Large hall with wooden floor (48’ x 26’ / 14.6m x 7.9m)
- Stage at the front of the hall
- Meeting room (30’ x 16’ / 9.1m x 4.9m), with a wall mounted projector screen, fixed un-stocked bar and carpeted floor.
- Tables and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cutlery and crockery for 120 places
- Full disabled access to all areas apart from the stage
- Large disabled toilet with a baby change station
- Car parking for approximately 17 cars, including disabled parking and no parking restrictions in the surrounding area
- For dances, parties etc. the main hall can hold 120 guests, if both main rooms are hired this increases to 150
A variety of community groups meet on a regular basis in the hall. For more information about these groups please visit our Events page.
Available from the Village Hall Secretary
Village Hall Secretary: 01522 703304 or contact email@example.com
- Harby Village Hall