Harkstead Farmers Market
The majority of our stallholders are primary producers, growing what they sell. Some of our current producers include:
- A Piece of Cake: 'A piece of cake...' specialise in making a delicious range of traditional and contemporary home baked, hand made cakes using high quality ingredients and natural products
- Cyril Varley: Fresh hand-selected fish and shellfish
- Green Man Tree Care: We carry out all aspects of tree work such as planting, thinning, lifting, reshaping and woodland management. We are specialists in section felling and offer free quotes and advice.
- Jenny and Rodney Freeman: Bread, fruit, shrubs and plants
- Keepers Nursery
- Mr Allard's Farm Butchery: RSPCA Freedom food pigs
- Oak House Farm: All of our Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs and Red Poll cows are taken to a local slaughter house in Suffolk and our butcher is based in a nearby village. It is difficult to imagine a meat production system with fewer food miles!
- Rodwell Farm Dairy: The Richards family has milked cows at Baylham for over 75 years, supplying the local market with liquid milk.
- Ruth Gitsham: Homemade local honey