Harpenden Farmers Market
The Farmers' Market accommodates approximately 70 stalls, our current stallholders include:
- Baisingthorpe Beef
- D Sansom & Sons
- Harpenden Country Market: Country Markets are co-operative enterprises selling a range of baked goods, preserves, eggs and honey, garden produce and crafts. All goods are produced to the highest standards and are genuinely home made.
- Mrs Jampots Parlour: Mrs Jampot’s Parlour is owned by Beverley Ward and all the home made delicious preserves are made by at her cottage in Old Knebworth. They are made in small batches using old traditional preserving techniques making their taste and flavour unique.
- Redbournbury Watermill: The mill bakery was built in 2005 within one of the barns in front of the mill. Our baker now produces a wide range of breads all baked from the mill’s stoneground organic flours. Bread baked at Redbournbury boasts the lowest possible “food-miles” with the grain grown, milled and baked all within two miles of the mill.
- Simply Herbs: Simply Herbs sells handmade herbal toiletries and therapeutic herbal preparations simply made with simply ingredients. All of our herbal preparations are hand made using the best natural ingredients, which have been grown and harvested by us.
- Weston & Long: Fresh fish and seafood