Programme of Events
(subject to social distancing and other changes outside our control)
Due to self isolation and the restriction on numbers attending meetings following the Covid 19 outbreak our programme will consist of on-line critiques and video conference calls for the time being. Please see the guidance notes for using Zoom for conference meetings on the On-line photo challenges page.
- 20th April - Closing date for April Critique - subject "Scenic"
- 20th May - Closing date for May Critique - subject "Portrait".
- 31st May - A.G.M. to be held via Zoom (video conference) at 7:30 pm.
- 20th June - Closing date for June Critique - subject "Garden".
- 5th July - Critique review "Garden" via Zoom at 7:30 pm.
- 19th July - Photo editing demonstration via Zoom 7:30 pm.
- 20th July - Closing date for July Critique - subject "Vehicle"
- 2nd August - Critique review "Vehicle" via Zoom at 7:30 pm.
- 20th August - Closing date for August Critique - subject "Home Sweet Home".
- 6th September - Critique review "Home Sweet Home" via Zoom at 7:30 pm.
- 18th September - Virtual launch evening,via Zoom / slide show from spring / summer critiques
- 20th September - Closing date for September Critique - subject "Architecture"
- 2nd October - Afternoon / sunset shoot at Sugwas Pool 4:30pm in groups of 6!
- 4th October - Critique review "Architecture" via Zoom at 7:30 pm.
- 11th October - Falconry display & photo shoot 10:00 am Pembridge - contact for details
- 16th October - Review of work from outings.
- 20th October - Closing date for October Critique - subject "Patterns"
- 25th October - Outing to Bredwardine bridge / church / pub / "rule of thirds". In groups of 6!
- 1st November - Critique review "Patterns" via Zoom 7:30 pm.
- 15th November - Closing date for submitting 3 images from Bredwardine outing to be sent to Phil Chapman
- 20th November - Closing date for November Critique - subject "Near Me"
- 20th November - Review of images from Bredwardine outing "Rule of thirds".
- 3rd December - Outing - night shoot at Bromyard or Ledbury (low light, and or back lighting)
- 6th December - Critique review "Near Me" via Zoom 7:30 pm.
- 18th December - Speaker Lawrence Wild "Wild Walking on the Appalachian Trail".
- 20th December - Closing date for December Critique - subject "Water"
- 3rd January - Critique review "Water" via Zoom 7:30 pm.
- 15th January - Olympus expert - macro
- 20th January - Closing date for January Critique - subject "The Elements"
- 6th February - Critique review "The Elements" via Zoom 7:30 pm.
- 19th February - Review of night shooting from December - "Low light / back lighting".
- 19th March - Speaker? or members share editing, post production techniques.
- 27th March - Outing Stockton bury gardens or Brockhampton "back lighting".
- 16th April - Members' night: show us your kit, gear.
- 21st May - Battle with Hay.
- 20th May - Critique "Gardens, back-lighting"
- 18th June - AGM and Critique - "Gardens, back-lighting"
Normally all meetings start at 7.30 pm at Breinton Village Hall HR4 7PJ unless otherwise stated