Horsmonden Parish Council
The Parish Council on behalf of the parish own the following facilities :
- The Village Hall. This facility is managed by The Horsmonden Village Hall Management Committee, a registered charity.
- The Institute.
- Village Green.
- The War Memorial.
- Land at Fromandez Drive.
- Part of the Sports Ground. Which is leased to the Sports Club for a peppercorn rent.
- Land occupied by the Tennis Courts. Which is leased to the Tennis Club for a peppercorn rent.
- Forty five lamp posts. These were renewed by the Parish Council in January 2012.
- Playground Equipment.
- The Public Conveniences, Maidstone Road.