Humpty Dumpty Play School
At Humpty Dumpty Playschool we endeavour to be a Centre of excellence for Pre-School.
• For parents and carers to be safe in the knowledge that the staff and management team of Humpty Dumpty Playschool provide a happy, welcoming, safe, play based learning environment, both indoors and outdoors.
• That we are welcoming to all children, families, carers and other agencies and that staff are friendly, approachable and trustworthy.
• We are to provide equal opportunities for all children and families.
• To communicate and work in partnership with parents, carers and other agencies.
• To create a Playschool environment that is stimulating, encouraging and exciting.
• Through play children will become happy, confident and independent individuals. Enabling them to communicate, be respectful, make choices and decisions and be delighted and excited by what they are learning.
• To allow children to have many and varied opportunities.
• To have a curriculum that is planned for children’s individual developments but also can allow for spontaneity of which the staff will respond through being reflective.
• For staff to continually grow their knowledge and experience, whilst enjoying the experience of working with children and their families.