Hurstbourne Tarrant Village Show
And the line-up for 2017 is ...
- The Metronomes Steel Orchestra - they're going to bring a whole load of sunshine to our show! Have a look on our About Us page for a link to one of their performances on You Tube. They'll be performing twice during the afternoon - not to be missed!
- Professor Paul Wheeler's Traditional Punch & Judy Show - great entertainment for the kids, throughout the afternoon.
- Classic Car Show - there's still time to bring your classic vehicle (and yes, that includes motorbikes, Landrovers and lorries!) - contact Richard Vella to let him know you'd like to come - 07899 995325 ...
- The Gin Stall - come and sample a gin or two from our local gin connoisseurs at The Gin Stall.
- Fun Dog Show - enter on the day and make sure your dog is a winner!
- Pony rides ... come and meet Humbug and join him in your very own ride around the show
- Tug Of War - back by popular demand after last year's success - find your strongest friends and enter on the day
- Caribbean street food - to compliment the music from The Metronomes, The George & Dragon will be providing authentic street food
- Chuck a Rubber Chicken - Welly Wanging is so last year. These days its got to be Rubber Chicken Chucking! - and due to popular demand, more chickens will be available this year ...
- Lots of children's activities ... bouncy castle, trampoline, shooting range, football shootout, netball shootout, face painting and wet sponge stocks ... the children of Hurstbourne Tarrant Primary School will entertain us with their traditional country dancing around the maypole
- Hoop-La and Lucky Dip, Coconut Shy, Bowling - all your old show favourites!
- Meet The Police - our local PCSOs will be bringing the 4x4 - find out what it's like to sit in a police car (if you don't already know!) and if you ask nicely, they might let you sound the siren! The Wessex Blood Runners will be bringing their motorbike if you prefer two-wheeled thrills
- Betteridge's Beer - our local brew
- BBQ and bar - courtesy of The George in St Mary Bourne
- Scrumptious cakes and teas in the Community Centre
- Trade stalls & displays - start saving your pennies now for ice cream, sweets ... and Clangers! And as always, our huge, amazing bric-a-brac stall ... Little Hatherden plants, knitted toys, The Bunting Basket, The Reel Good Craft Co, Forever Living products, Treasured Gifts, Hollington Forge, antiques, honey, and much much more ...