Kings Norton Farmers Market
The market is a great place to find seasonal produce, locally produced specialities, to meet the people who produce the products and is a chance to try something new. Some of our current producers include:
- 19 Gales Farmhouse Foods: Handmade pies and pastries, made using top quality meat from its own butchery. All meat pies are filled to the brim with succulent beef and finished off with a golden layer of pastry. All fruit pies use local, English ingredients.
- Ark Game: Seasonal game
- BAKE: We produce handmade cupcakes, whoopie pies, cakes, brownies, cheesecake, pies, quiches and more in small batches using high-quality, local ingredients (including organic and FairTrade where possible).
- Beans and Leaves: Coffee beans and speciality teas
- Beez Neez Honey: Beez Neez started off just selling honey to friends and family and very quickly became more than just a hobby for head beekeeper, Frank - Beez Neez has now been around for over 30 years. The Beez Neez range was expanded to include preserves, pickles and chutneys.
- Boulangerie Valentin: Fresh bread, pastries and baked goods
- Coffee Cart
- Cuffufle Preserves: Preserves and chutneys
- Curds and Whey: Beautifully prepared local and french cheeses available at our Market
- Hibiscus Grove Food Co: Hibiscus Grove specialise in South East Asian home cooking, producing authentic cuisine from Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Tamilnadu, Kerala and Goa. Where possible, ingredients are source locally, including: free range eggs, chicken, pork, lamb, beef and vegetables.
- Hilltop Farm: Hilltop Farm is a family run business, specialising in local, traditional produce. All products are sourced as locally as possible and their traditional approach ensures animals are healthy and happy, resulting in the best quality meat.
- Kneals Chocolates: Kneals Chocolate use locally produced butter and other ingrediants for their delicious home made chocolates.
- Malthouse Produce: Own grown, fresh vegetables
- Offchurch Poultry: Free range chickens, ducks and eggs
- Old Sandlin Fruits: Apples, pears, plums, vegetables, seasonal preserves and fruit juices.
- Portman Plants and Preserves
- Robbie's Fishmongers
- Sarah Edwards Cakes: Sarah Edwards Cakes is a small company focused on producing high quality cakes using the best local ingredients available.
- Spice Fever: Specialising in homemade meat and vegetable samosas
- Squisito Deli: Squisito is a not-just-for-profit delicatessen which makes fresh, local and seasonal Italian food. What they can't grow or rear themselves, Squisito looks to other local producers. This means all food reflects the seasons, and all ingredients are traceable.
- Wenlock Edge Farm: Wenlock Edge Farm is situated in the beautiful South Shropshire Hills and offer a range of the highest quality cured meats, sausgaes and pork products, from home reared pigs.
- Woodhouse Farm: Woodhouse farm is a traditional family run farm, butchery and smoke house. All products use home-bred meat to ensure supreme taste and tenderness. The family is passionate about producing wholesome, tasty, affordable food.