Lawley & Overdale History Group
Lawley and Overdale Local History Group is organised by an elected committee which currently is as follows:
Darren Blackburn - Chairperson
David Tranter - Vice Chairperson
Carolyn Davies - Treasurer
Julie-Anne Lansdale - Minutes Secretary
The Group follows a Group Constitution which sets out the aims and principals of the Group. Our 5 main aims are:
- to support any individuals in the Parish of Lawley and Overdale, or on the periphery, who have interest in our local history past and present.
- to work with other organisations having similiar interests.
- to research history of communities or individuals of our Parish and to share information both online or in any format.
- to hold, or take part in, any events, exhibitions, displays, reminiscence events, etc that can promote our local Parish history.
- to advise and help members with local history research and work.