VACANCY FOR COUNCILLORS NORTH WARD
Lenham Parish Council
Lenham Parish Council wish to fill three vacant seats for Parish Councillors by Co-option until May 2023 (when the next parish council election is due).
• Are you interested in serving your local community?
• Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
• Are you concerned about your local area?
• Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If Yes, then please apply!
• You must be registered as a local government elector for the parish;
• You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the
parish during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option;
• Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of co-option has been in the parish;
• You have lived in the parish or within three miles of it during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option.
Closing Date for applications: 31st August 2022
All applicants will be invited to attend the council meeting on 7th September, 7:30pm at the Lenham Community Centre.
If you require any more information or to apply, please contact the Clerk.
Clerk to Lenham Parish Council
Tel: 01622 829034
- 01622 829034
Find Lenham Parish Council
Lisa Westcott, (Clerk to Lenham Parish Council), Lenham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 2QD
For all comments, feedback, suggestions and enquiries in relation to the activities performed by the Lenham Parish Council, please contact the Parish Council Clerk, Mrs Lisa Westcott: email@example.com 01622 829034 (10am - 1pm Tuesday to Thursday) 1A High Street Lenham Kent ME17 2QD