Library - Berwick-upon-Tweed
Berwick Library is located in Walkergate, the building is shared with social services.
Berwick Library has books for adults, teenagers and children, audiobooks, DVDs and CDs, newspapers and magazines, a microfilm reader and a toy library. It also has 9 public access computers.
There is a Social Care and Health information point on a Wednesday and a Friday 10am till 4pm.
- A knitting group meets once a week on a Monday from 2pm till 3.30pm.
- Bookstart Bear Stories & Rhymes takes place every Friday at 11am to 11.30am.
- A book group meets on the third Friday of the month at 6pm.
- An NHS drop in session is held monthly on the first Wednesday of the month at 10am till 12pm.
- Digital Champions every Monday morning.