Little Saplings Infant Massage and Yoga
Welcome to Little Saplings Infant Massage and Yoga.
Benefits of massage
Massaging your baby is one way to connect with your baby and studies have shown that it may help by:
- Improving bonding and attachment.
- Strengthening your baby’s digestive system and reducing symptoms of wind and constipation.
- Improving your baby’s sleep.
- Building confidence in handling your baby using positive touch techniques.
- Enabling better communication between you and your baby.
- Massage stimulates growth and development so it can help premature babies to thrive.
Although massage is beneficial for all babies, it’s particularly useful for those with special needs, such as Down's syndrome or Cerebral palsy, by providing a unique way of communicating with and soothing them.
Benefits of Mother and Baby Yoga:
- Strengthening and toning your muscles, especially abdominals, pelvic floor and back.
- Using the breath to increasing calm and confidence.
- Engaging and bonding with your baby.
- Improving your sleep.
- Encouraging you and your baby to find time and space for relaxation.
- Promoting understanding of your baby's development.
The sessions include gentle yoga for your baby so you can practice together. Music and rhymes throughout the class create a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
On this site you will be able to find out all the details about our courses and what we can offer you.