Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Lockswood Bowling Club

Quartermaster's Store

The Quartermaster's Store

The list below shows the items available from the Quartermaster, there is also a framed display in the Clubhouse which has a few additional items available for purchase.

Means of purchase

1. Verbally request an item. I am at usually at the Club for the roll-ups on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

2. Telephone me at home, (number on the contacts list).

3. Email me by using this  Quartermaster's Contact Form.

Payment can be made by cheque (to “Lockswood Bowling Club”) or cash.

Payment can be given to the Quartermaster or posted in the usual brown envelope marked “QM”, your name, and the amount enclosed.

Alistair Ford

Lockswood Bowling Club Quartermaster's Store

Used Items

The Quartermaster also keeps a stock of used items, which can be bought by making a small donation to Club funds.

If you have any items to donate please speak to the Quartermaster.

Second hand items Sept 2017 Second hand items Sept 2017

Non Club Specific Items

For these items, there are a number of suppliers to choose from and some of them are listed on the Links Page of the Website.

Chris Young Bowls from Guildford, travel the Country selling their stock to bowlers at Roadshows. This year they will be visiting us between 1030 and 1430 on Wednesday 26th April 2017 and Wednesday 5th July 2017.  If you are looking for a specific item from their range, if you contact them before the Roadshow, they will make sure they bring the item with them.