Triples Tournament Rules
The first round is Thursday 24 June 2021. There will be seven rounds of matches.
The start time for the Matches 18.30, please be at the club between 18:00 and 18:15 so we can have a prompt start. Who knows we may see the floodlights in use.
There will be three games of six ends in each match. The teams will select three players for each game from their roster.
Scoring will be two points for winning a game and two points for the overall highest score, so a maximum of eight points can be won in a match.
The dress code is Greys and Club Shirts, please.
The Bar will be open throughout the evening.
COVID rules are:
- Teams One, Three, Five, and Seven will use White Mats and White Jacks.
- Teams Two, Four, Six, and Eight will use Red Mats and Yellow Jacks.
- Only Twos are to use the Pushers ( At alternating ends).
- One skip to control the scorecard and one skip to control the scoreboard.
- Skips will need a glove for removing the mat and for placing the jack.
- Please move other players' woods by using your feet and/or the pushers only.
- Measuring is allowed but NO sharing of Measures, please.
Please follow the Club Social Distancing Guidelines and Sign In to NHS Track and Trace when entering the Clubhouse.
Finally, have fun and encourage the new players.