Milton Keynes Museum
Milton Keynes Museum is where history comes to life with captivating stories, amazing re-creations and hands-on displays we encourage you to touch.
- browse in our fantastic street of shops
- connect a phone call and send Morse code in the Connected Earth Gallery
- take part in a lesson in the Victorian schoolroom (but steer clear of the cane!)
- amaze everyone by performing on the pianola in our parlour
- make toast the traditional way in the farmhouse kitchen
- experience a WW2 air raid in our shelter
- see the largest steam tramcar in the World in the Hall of Transport
- watch the Blacksmith work at his forge
- enjoy playing with toys from days gone by
And much, much more to enjoy!
A visit to Milton Keynes Museum whisks you back through 200 years of local and national history. Victorian and Edwardian room setting. An extensive collection of industrial, agricultural and domestic items including tractors, implements and stationary engine. Lots of hands on activities.
For more details and a list of events being held: http://www.miltonkeynesmuseum.org.uk/