Next meeting of the Parish Council
Tuesday 29 September at 7.30pm via Zoom App.
Newton Regis children's playground has re-opened.
The government have issued guidelines that council's should work within. See the link below.
We are going with a common sense approach and will be putting up a temporary sign tomorrow to remind users to keep to the 1m+ distancing and to keep their own and their children's hands sanitised.
The following nine guidelines must be observed for everyone's safety and to allow us to keep the play area open.
1. If you have any signs of Covid-19 you should self-isolate
and contact the NHS.
2. Please be respectful to our staff and follow any advice
3. If you are using any equipment please bring your own hand sanitiser to maintain good hygiene.
4. Please take all your litter home as bins are quickly filling
up and overflowing. Dispose of wipes, masks and plastic gloves
5. Maintain social distancing at all times.
6. If the park is busy you may wish to come back later.
7. Wait your turn if you are queuing for an item of play
8. Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home
9. Be considerate to other users.
Our parish comprises three villages: Newton Regis, Seckington and No Man's Heath. These villages are each vibrant communities in their own right, offering a wide range of amenities and organisations to local residents. As a parish, they are treated as one community of people, and resources are expended with care to ensure that all aspects of this community are treated fairly and sympathetically. Predominantly a rural area, the parish comes under the auspices of North Warwickshire Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council.
The Parish Council has 6 councillors representing all 3 villages. The Parish Council meets every 6 to 8 weeks. You are welcome to join us at our meeting.
Clerk: 01530 270725