Norton Village Hall
Welcome to Norton Village Hall
The Village Hall is at the hub of our small community in Stockton Parish. Known in the local area for hosting many events throughout the year such as St Patrick’s Day Dance; Social evenings; children’s Halloween Parties; Christmas Craft Fair and the children’s Christmas party, the Village Hall is also home to local groups including Norton Over 60’s. The Hall also hosts the weekly Outreach Post Office and fortnightly mobile library. The Hall is available for meetings with the Parish Councils, Village Hall Committee and other organisations as regular users.
The Hall is available for private events for villagers and others interested.
The Village Hall is run by the Committee which meets on the second Wednesday of the month in the Hall at 8pm. The Committee is elected annually from the volunteers in the community who give their time to support the Hall by whatever means possible - all are welcome to come and join us. We are a registered charity.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
- Our Charity No 522570 is Registered in England and Wales
- Set in a rural village location just off the A442 north of Bridgnorth in Cheswardine Lane, Norton TF11 9EQ
- Well-equipped and licensed for all your needs – see Facilities
- Please continue to look through our website – there’s lots more for you to see
- Find us on Facebook @NortonVH